When a car develops a fault it is necessary to interrogate this device to extrapolate error codes – these relate to faults detected by the computer within the system from information provided by remote sensors within your vehicle.
Some of the things diagnostics are used to check for are:
- Fuel Injector Performance
- Ignition & Timing Problems
- Braking Systems
- The Throttle and Correct Opening/Closing of it
- Coolant & Operating Temperatures
- Air Temperatures & Flow
- The Correct RPM Levels of the Engine
- Crankshaft Positioning
- Level of Contaminant build up in the Engine
- Correct Ignition Due to Coils/Spark Plug Firing Problems.
If your car is showing an error code or symptoms of an impending failure (ie, raised engine temperature) then a diagnosis by interfacing with the on-board computer system may be required.
To arrange an appointment or to have any of your diagnostic questions answered, simply call us on:
07770 810 673 or 01772 792 877
You may also click our link below and we will do all the work for you via our FREE callback service.